What Is Network Marketing?
“A way of doing business in which sales force earns a commission not only for sales of products and services they personally generate”
When you join an internet network marketing company you are “signing up” to represent that company’s product and services and business opportunity.
“Sign up” by making a small investment (usually $500 to $1,500) and by completing an Independent Distributor agreement.
You are not being hired by the company as an employee but, rather, you are volunteering to represent the company as an independent contractor, business owner, dealer, representative, partner or consultant.
You are awarded a commission based upon the volume of product sold through your own sales efforts as well as that of their downline organization
So WHY Network Marketing?
Network marketing is a career choice and a profession.
It is a serious business (it requires good attitude, eagerness to learn, and patience)
If you go into Network Marketing all I can tell you, if done appropriately, is a path to success, fame, and financial freedom.
Network marketing is a leadership development platform.
Network marketing is fun, fast and exciting.
It is a proven “million dollar” business model.
The Key to Success is to Focus
- Attract new prospects by listening to their needs. You can have anything you want if you seek to help other people get what they want. You are providing a service and build trust to provide them. By helping them you are offering a possible solution . Remember give your prospects a wider variety to choose from .
- Make a personal connection with people , guide them and help them make a decision. It does not necessarily has to be the one to join your business, but if you just help them by listening , you will get a customer and even a friend for along time.
- Invest into a proven system already build and guarantee to work. Why bother building it when there is already something in place and most of people will be able to copy what you create
- Research and sign up now. Don’t go by reviews because many times you don’t know if the people writing reviews have done everything possible to see if the system works. From my experience talking to people in Facebook and other social media, they complain about their business not working , but when I ask how to help and check back on him he did not do anything and complains continued. So research and make all your own decisions.
- Attitude is key , eagerness to succeed , perseverance and patients. Even the most successful people today can testify that it might have take them many years and different attempts to succeed. So be patient and perseverant !